Jeremy Shragge is an associate in the commercial litigation, condominium pre-sale disputes, family law, securities and defamation law groups at Harper Grey LLP. In his short time at the bar, Jeremy has acted for clients in all levels of court in British Columbia as well as the Supreme Court of Canada.
Prior to attending law school, Jeremy earned a Master of Science in Nutrition and Metabolism from the University of Alberta. He worked for a major food manufacturer in Toronto and a healthcare communications agency in London, England before moving to Vancouver to further his education.
Jeremy has contributed to policy development for the BC Civil Liberties Association and serves on its board of directors. He also volunteers with the Access Pro Bono Civil Duty Counsel program, assisting low income clients with matters in the BC Supreme Court and Court of Appeal.
- University of British Columbia, J.D., 2011
- University of Alberta, M.Sc., 2006
- University of Alberta, B.Sc., 2000
- British Columbia, 2012
- Director, BC Civil Liberties Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch, Appellate Advocacy, Constitutional/Civil Liberties and Family Law subsection
- Duty Counsel, Pro Bono Civil Chambers Program