Lindsay practices in the personal injury, professional regulation, and health law groups at Harper Grey. She has appeared before the British Columbia Supreme Court, the Provincial Court of British Columbia and the Health Professions Review Board administrative tribunal.
Lindsay represents clients who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents, with injuries ranging from brain injuries to soft tissue injuries. She also assists professionals including physicians, dentists, psychologists, and occupational therapists with respect to disciplinary matters. A large part of her practice is devoted to representing clients in matters that have been appealed to the Health Professions Review Board.
Lindsay was born and raised in Powell River B.C. on the Sunshine Coast.
- University of Edinburgh, LL.B. (Distinction), 2007
- Simon Fraser University, B.A., 2003
- British Columbia, 2010
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of BC
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association - BC Branch, Environmental, Administrative & Civil Litigation Law section
- Member, Downtown Vancouver Toastmasters Club
author to Harper Grey LLP's newsletter the Administrative Law Observer
- Volunteer supervising lawyer for the Law Students’ Legal Advice Program Clinic at Britannia Community Centre
- Representing clients in
personal injury actions stemming from motor vehicle collisions
- Representing clients with injuries ranging from soft tissue injuries to brain injuries
- Representing physicians in disciplinary matters
- Representing and assisting physicians and other health care professionals in matters before the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia and the Health Professions Review Board
- Representing physicians in regulatory matters including statutory billing audits before the Medical Services Commission of British Columbia
- Representing physicians regarding general advice matters
- Assisting physicians with respect to registration and licensing issues
Environmental and Commercial Law
- Assisting senior counsel on environmental files concerning contaminated sites and expropriation issues
- Assisting senior counsel in general commercial matters