Neil Matheson is senior associate counsel at Harper Grey LLP. He focuses on helping clients with construction, architecture and engineering disputes.
Neil has been recognised by the Canadian Lexpert Legal Directory as a leading lawyer in the areas of Construction Law, Commercial Insurance and Aviation Law. Neil was appointed Queen's Counsel in January 2008.
- University of British Columbia, LL.B., 1967
- University of British Columbia, B.A., 1964
- British Columbia, 1968
- Member, Canadian Bar Association - BC Branch, Aviation, Alternative Dispute Resolution and Construction Law Subsections
- Member - Defence Research Institute
- Former Member, Canadian Bar Association Practice Advisory Panel on Aviation Litigation
- Past District-Governor, Gyro International
- Past President, Vancouver Gyro Club
- Recognized as a "Leading Lawyer" by the Canadian Lexpert Legal Directory
- Recognized by "Best Lawyers" as a highly recommended lawyer in the area of construction law
There is no publications for this lawyer