Ryan Irving is an associate in Harper Grey's health law and insurance groups.
Ryan grew up in Vernon, British Columbia. He attended the University of Victoria where he graduated from the Political Science program with distinction. During law school, Ryan volunteered as a clinician for the Law Students’ Legal Advice Program, representing clients in criminal, civil and human rights matters. He completed his last semester of law school at the National University of Singapore.
Before becoming a lawyer, Ryan was a fishing guide in the Queen Charlotte Islands. He has travelled through South East Asia, Australia and Central America.
- University of Victoria, B.A. (Distinction), 2005
- University of British Columbia, J.D., 2010
- British Columbia, 2011
- Member, Canadian Bar Association - BC Branch, Securities Law Subsection
- Providing advice to insurance companies regarding coverage disputes and defending their interests in litigation
- Pursing subrogated property insurance claims resulting from fire, flood, and product liability
- Defending insurance claims involving property damage and bodily injury
- Defending medical professionals in claims of medical negligence
- Defending clients at the Provincial Court of British Columbia. Representative work includes charges of aggravated assault, assault with a weapon, and robbery
There is no publications for this lawyer