On the health law side, Aaron advises and assists clients with respect to civil medico-legal issues and disciplinary matters before the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC.
His insurance law practice comprises insurance defence, subrogation and coverage work and he provides legal services to a broad range of insurers.
- Representing physicians involved in civil litigation regarding prescriptions, diagnoses and surgical procedures.
- Aaron has assisted general practitioners and specialists such as plastic surgeons, urologists, neurosurgeons and general surgeons with legal matters.
- Defending home inspectors against allegations of negligent misrepresentation and breach of contract in inspections of residential homes
- Defending insurance claims involving property damage and bodily injury
- Subrogated property insurance claims resulting from fire, flood, auto accidents and product liability
- University of British Columbia, J.D., 2009
- University of British Columbia, B.A., 2006
- British Columbia, 2010
- Contributing Author, LexisNexis® Harper Grey Insurance Law Netletter™
- Contributing Author, Harper Grey Canadian Insurance Law Blog
- Contributing Author, Harper Grey Insurance Law Update Newsletter
- Contributing Author, Contemporary Canadian Insurance Law Casebook, 2015, Published by LexisNexis® Canada
- Director-at-Large, Vancouver Bar Association, 2013
- Treasurer, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch, Health Law Subsection
- Member, The Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch Subsections:
- Insurance Law