Drummond’s litigation practice is focused on commercial and construction disputes. He has advised clients on a range of commercial matters, including shareholder disputes, product liability, injunctions, and debt enforcement, and he regularly assists senior counsel in representing accountants facing civil and disciplinary proceedings. In his construction practice, Drummond defends architects and engineers in civil claims alleging design and construction deficiencies. Drummond also has experience in insurance and personal injury litigation.
Drummond initially summered with Harper Grey in 2016. After articling with the firm, he was called to the bar in 2018 and joined the firm’s Commercial Litigation and Construction & Engineering practice groups. He volunteers with Access Pro Bono, a provider of free legal advice to low-income individuals.
- University of British Columbia, J.D., 2017
- University of British Columbia, B.A., 2013
- British Columbia, 2018
- Member, The Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch – Civil Litigation and Construction Subsections
- Volunteer, Access Pro Bono