Erika was called to the BC Bar in February 2018 upon completing her articles with Harper Grey.
She received her law degree from the University of Victoria in 2016. Before attending law school, Erika obtained her B.A. from the University of British Columbia where she studied Cognitive Systems and Linguistics. Before joining Harper Grey, Erika had the opportunity to hone her file management skills at a Vancouver boutique personal injury law firm and The Law Centre in Victoria, BC.
Erika is an active volunteer providing free legal advice to low and modest income individuals through Access Pro Bono, and fostering and volunteering for the Vancouver Orphan Kitten Rescue Association.
Erika was born in Alaska and grew up in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- University of Victoria, J.D., 2016
- University of British Columbia, B.A., 2009
- British Columbia, 2018
- Contributor, People’s Law School
- Volunteer, Access Pro Bono Summary Advice Clinic
- Volunteer, Vancouver Orphan Kitten Rescue Association
- Member, The Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch