Jackson has experience assisting clients in both civil and regulatory matters. His preferred area of practice is professional liability and he has experience defending claims against dentists, engineers, nurses, optometrists, physicians and psychologists. He has acted for a number of professionals before their regulatory bodies in matters concerning contempt, unauthorized practice, discipline and investigative proceedings as well as various quality assurance programs. Jackson also has experience appearing before BC Provincial and Supreme Court, Provincial Health authorities and the Health Professions Review Board. He provides counsel to the regulatory bodies that oversee and govern professionals and defends lawsuits brought against regulatory organizations.
Jackson was called to the bar in 2016 after completing his articles with Harper Grey. He contributes to the Lexis Nexis Administrative Law Netletter and presented at the BC Chiropractors Association Annual General Meeting. Jackson enjoys mentoring students and presents seminars on various topics within Harper Grey.
- University of Birmingham, LL.B., 2013
- University of British Columbia, B.A. Political Science and Philosophy, 2009
- British Columbia, 2016
- Member at Large, Canadian Bar Association Administrative Law Section
- Member at Large, Canadian Bar Association Health Section
- Contributing Author, LexisNexis® Harper Grey Administrative Law Netletter™
- Contributing Author, Harper Grey Canadian Administrative Law Blog
- Contributing Author, Harper Grey Administrative Law Observer Newsletter
- Member, Hoop-Law Charity Basketball Tournament
- Member, The Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch