Jackson assists clients and senior lawyers on a variety of matters including administrative hearings. He has appeared before the Provincial Court and Supreme Court. Jackson was called to the bar in 2016 after completing his articles with Harper Grey. He received his LL.B. from the University of Birmingham in the U.K. in 2013 and completed his National Certificate of Accreditation examinations in 2014. Prior to law school, Jackson obtained his B.A. in Political Science with a minor in Philosophy from the University of British Columbia.
After graduating from UBC, Jackson taught English in South Korea. He finally decided to make Vancouver his permanent home after law school. He volunteers with Access Pro Bono in their Civil Chambers and Mental Health programs.
In his free time, Jackson can be found playing soccer, basketball or exercising on the North Shore trails.
- University of Birmingham, LL.B., 2013
- University of British Columbia, B.A. Political Science and Philosophy, 2009
- British Columbia, 2016
- Member at Large, Canadian Bar Association Administrative Law Section
- Member at Large, Canadian Bar Association Health Section
- Contributing Author, LexisNexis® Harper Grey Administrative Law Netletter™
- Contributing Author, Harper Grey Canadian Administrative Law Blog
- Contributing Author, Harper Grey Administrative Law Observer Newsletter
- Member, Hoop-Law Charity Basketball Tournament
- Member, The Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch