Kelsey Rose is an associate with the Health, Insurance, and Commercial Litigation Law Groups of Harper Grey. She assists senior lawyers and advises clients on a variety of issues relating to insurance claims, coverage issues and other dispute resolution matters.
Kelsey was called to both the BC and Ontario Bars in 2016 after articling with the firm. She studied Environmental Policy, Political Science and English before attending law school. During law school, Kelsey represented the University of British Columbia at the Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition. In her final year, she participated in the Global Environment and Resource Law Externship Program, spending a semester working for the Association of Mineral Exploration BC. She also spent a summer interning for the United Nations Environment Programme in Washington, D.C.
Prior to articling, Kelsey clerked for the Ontario Superior Court of Justice.
- University of Toronto - BA (Hons), 2011
- University of British Columbia – J.D., 2014
- British Columbia, 2016
- Ontario, 2016
- Board Member - AME BC Land Access & Use Committee
- Executive Member – Canadian Bar Association – National Section on International Law
- Member - Board of Directors - West Point Grey Community Association
- Member - Canadian Bar Association - BC Branch