Kelsey was called to both the BC and Ontario Bars in 2016 after articling with Harper Grey. She has appeared at all levels of court in BC, as well as at the Federal Court of Canada and various tribunals. She studied Environmental Policy, Political Science and English before attending law school. During law school, Kelsey represented the University of British Columbia at the Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition. In her final year at UBC, she participated in the Global Environment and Resource Law Externship Program. She also spent a summer interning for the United Nations Environment Programme in Washington, D.C.
Prior to articling, Kelsey clerked for the Ontario Superior Court of Justice.
- University of British Columbia, J.D., 2014
- University of Toronto, B.A. (Hons.), 2011
- British Columbia, 2016
- Board Member, AME BC Land Access & Use Committee
- Executive Member, Canadian Bar Association, National Section on International Law
- Former Member, Board of Directors, West Point Grey Community Association
- Member, The Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch