Natalia has a diverse practice in which she routinely appears before the Supreme Court and Provincial Court of British Columbia and various administrative tribunals. She has trial experience and argues complex chambers applications, including those involving multiparty disputes.
In her workplace law practice, Natalia advises clients on a wide range of employment matters, including those relating to wrongful dismissal, human rights complaints, and post-employment competition. She provides clients with employment advice and drafts documents, including employment agreements and policies.
Natalia’s construction practice is focused on defending engineers and architects against error and omissions claims. Her health law and professional regulation practice is focused on advising and defending physicians in medical malpractice claims and in matters relating to professional and ethical conduct.
In addition to practicing law with Harper Grey, Natalia is an active volunteer. She provides free legal advice to low and modest income individuals with Access Pro Bono and volunteers with the Hellenic Community Centre of Vancouver. She also serves as co-chair of the Women Lawyers Forum’s Marketing and Communications Committee.
- University of Alberta, J.D., 2015
- Simon Fraser University, M.A., 2012
- University of British Columbia, B.A., 2010
- British Columbia, 2016
- Co-Chair, Marketing and Communications Committee, CBA, BC Branch, Women Lawyers Forum
- Volunteer, Access Pro Bono Summary Advice Clinic
- Volunteer, Hellenic Community Centre of Vancouver
- Member, The Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch