Raminder’s focus is on insurance defence cases involving fraud, as well as coverage and bad faith claims. She brings to her practice a strong analytical skill set to assess complex facts and evidence, assess claims and conduct litigation. She has experience attending in both Provincial and Supreme Court
Upon completing her articles, Raminder was called to the BC bar in 2018. She received her J.D. in 2016 from Bond University in Australia. Prior to law school, Raminder obtained a Masters in Business with a focus on Finance, Marketing and International Human Resources from Bond University in 2014 and a B.A. in Sociology from the University of British Columbia in 2013.
Raminder is a Director of the South Asian Bar Association of BC and an active member of the Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers.
- Bond University, Australia, J.D., 2016
- Bond University, Australia, MBA, 2014
- University of British Columbia, B.A. (Sociology), 2013
- British Columbia, 2018
- Director, South Asian Bar Association of BC
- Chair, CBABC Equality & Diversity Committee
- Law Students Mentor, Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers (FACL)
- Member, Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers
- Member, VBA
- Member, The Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch