Raylene attended law school at the University of British Columbia and was actively involved in the student community. In her second year she was a member of UBC Law’s prestigious Wilson Moot Team. She received her Juris Doctor in 2013 and was called to the BC Bar on August 14, 2014.
Prior to law school, Raylene attended Queen’s University and earned a Bachelor of Commerce and a Bachelor of Arts, and participated in an exchange to the University of Western Australia.
- University of British Columbia, J.D., 2013
- Queens University, B.Comm, 2010
- Queens University, B.A., 2010
- British Columbia, 2014
- Singleton Urquhart Prize in Torts, 2011
- McLean-McCaig Foundation Prize in Property Law, 2011
- Director, Vancouver Bar Association
- Contributing Author, LexisNexis® Harper Grey Insurance Law Netletter™
- Contributing Author, Harper Grey Canadian Insurance Law Blog
- Contributing Author, Harper Grey Insurance Law Update Newsletter
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch, Law Week (Vancouver) Committee (2014, 2015, 2016)
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch, Professional Development Committee
- Member, The Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch