Raylene Smith is an associate with the Insurance Law Group of Harper Grey.
Raylene attended law school at the University of British Columbia and was actively involved in the student community. In her second year she was a member of UBC Law’s prestigious Wilson Moot Team. She received her Juris Doctor in 2013 and was called to the BC Bar on August 14, 2014.
Prior to law school, Raylene attended Queen’s University and earned a Bachelor of Commerce and a Bachelor of Arts, and participated in an exchange to the University of Western Australia.
- University of British Columbia, J.D., 2013
- Queens University, B.Comm, 2010
- Queens University, B.A., 2010
- British Columbia, 2014
- Singleton Urquhart Prize in Torts, 2011
- McLean-McCaig Foundation Prize in Property Law, 2011
- Director - Vancouver Bar Association
- Member - Canadian Bar Association - BC Branch
- Member – Canadian Bar Association – BC Branch – Law Week (Vancouver) Committee (2014, 2015, 2016)
- Member – Canadian Bar Association – BC Branch – Professional Development Committee