Steven Lukas, Associate Counsel, is co-chair of Harper Grey's Business Law Group. Known for his innovative and "out of the box" thinking and client focused solutions, Steve works closely with many private and several publicly traded corporations, providing general legal advice on a range of corporate matters. He provides strategic counsel in the complex aspects of mergers and acquisitions, including divestitures and negotiated acquisitions, joint ventures, strategic alliances and contested corporate transactions. His practice covers most forms of transaction-oriented investment activity.
Steve has served as the Director and Chair of New Ventures BC Society and the Director and President of the BC Water Polo Association. He is a guest lecturer at the Continuing Legal Education Society of BC's "Buying and Selling a Business" course.
- University of British Columbia, LL.B., 1987
- McGill University, B.Comm., 1984
- British Columbia, 1988
- Recognized by Best Lawyers® in Canada 2017 as a leading lawyer in the area of Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating: 4.4 Martindale Hubbell Distinguished SM
- Past Director and Chair, New Ventures BC Society
- Past Director and President, BC Water Polo Association
- Guest Lecturer, Continuing Legal Education Society of BC, “Buying and Selling a Business”
- Contributor, LexisNexis Practice Advisor for Corporate Management, Fundamental Changes, Dissolution and the Corporate Law Module
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association (CBA) – BC Branch
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association (VBA)
November 29, 2016