Harper Grey Associate, Una Radoja, will be presenting at the Pacific Business & Law Institute’s program, “Commercial Leasing: Landlord/Tenant Disputes”. Una will be speaking on the topic of “Environmental Impact: Who Pays the Costs?” discussing who pays to remediate pre-existing environmental concerns, who is responsible for clean-up costs in the event of a new incident and contractual allocation of risk.
The PBLI program will be held at UBC Robson Square on April 9, 2015 from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
This program brings together expert faculty to provide guidance on strategies to minimize risks and costs by taking proactive approaches to commercial leases. In addition, experienced litigators provide their views on how to handle disputes when conflict does arise. Attendees will come away with new approaches and strategies for dealing with the landlord/tenant relationship.
You Will Learn About:
- Good faith requirements in commercial leasing
- Drafting commercial leases
- What to do when facing a breach of a lease
- Relief from forfeiture applications
- Distress vs. forfeiture
- Environmental issues for landlords and tenants
Who Should Attend:
- Litigators with clients involved in landlord/tenant disputes
- Solicitors who draft and advise on commercial leases
- Commercial landlords and tenants
- Business owners and advisors
- Property managers
A live Webinar will also be available. Click here for the full program brochure.
For more information on the PBLI, please click here.