Nathaniel was called to the British Columbia Bar in 2015 after summering and articling with Harper Grey. He received his J.D. from the University of British Columbia in 2013, having earned his Bachelor of Arts in Japanese Studies and Linguistics from McMaster University in 2008.
In 2013, Nathaniel clerked at the British Columbia Supreme Court where he worked for seven different judges.
- University of British Columbia, J.D., 2013
- McMaster University, B.A. (Hons.), 2008
- British Columbia, 2015
- Contributing Author, LexisNexis® Harper Grey Administrative Law Netletter™
- Contributing Author, Harper Grey Canadian Administrative Law Blog
- Contributing Author, Harper Grey Administrative Law Observer Newsletter
- Contributing Author, Administrative Justice: A Practitioner’s Guide, 2016, Published by LexisNexis® Canada