Bruno practices in the area of medical defence, with a focus on professional liability, medical malpractice, and regulatory matters. Prior to joining Harper Grey, Bruno practiced law with an international law firm in Ottawa, where he regularly appeared before various courts and administrative tribunals.
Bruno is fluent in both French and English and practices in both languages. He is delighted to have relocated to the West Coast and is looking forward to exploring and enjoying all that Vancouver has to offer with his family.
- University of Ottawa, LL.L., 2014
- University of Ottawa, J.D., 2013
- University of Ottawa, BSo.Sc., 2010
- British Columbia, 2020
- Ontario, 2015
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, County of Carleton Law Association
- Member, Ontario Bar Assiocaiton
- Member, Associations des juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario