In her Commercial Litigation and Banking & Insolvency practice, Erin represents individuals and corporations in a broad range of commercial disputes, including contract, professional liability, shareholder and partnership disputes. Erin also has a particular interest in creditor and debtor disputes and routinely advises and represents secured and unsecured creditors, trustees, debtors and other stakeholders in debt enforcement proceedings, including foreclosure and bankruptcy proceedings.
In her Defamation, Privacy & Media Law practice, Erin represents clients in a variety of matters, including cases of online defamation, libel by the media and invasion of privacy.
In her Estate Litigation practice, Erin represents executors, trustees and beneficiaries in estate disputes, including matters involving committees, validity of wills, wills variation
claims and trust issues.
Erin routinely appears in the Supreme Court of British Columbia and has assisted senior counsel on matters before the British Columbia Court of Appeal, Federal Court of Appeal, Tax Court of Canada and various administrative tribunals.
- University of Saskatchewan, J.D., 2012
- University of Calgary, B.A., 2008
- British Columbia, 2013
- Treasurer, Canadian Bar Association British Columbia Insolvency Law Subsection
- Member, Insolvency Discussion Group
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association
- Member, The Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch Subsections:
- Civil Litigation
- Insolvency Law
- Wills & Trusts