Neal completed his B.A. at the University of British Columbia in Political Science and Economics in 2012. He then travelled to Europe and completed his MSc at the University of Amsterdam in 2015 before returning to Canada to attend law school. Neal obtained his J.D. in 2019 from the University of Victoria. He completed his articles with Harper Grey and was called to the BC bar in 2020.
During law school, Neal was a member of the University of Victoria’s BC Law Schools Competitive Moot Team. He also served as a law student intern at the BC Securities Commission.
- University of Victoria, J.D., 2019
- University of Amsterdam, MSc, 2015
- University of British Columbia, B.A., 2012
- British Columbia, 2020
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch