Deanna first joined Harper Grey as a summer student in 2017. Prior to attending law school, Deanna attended Trinity Western University and received her B.Sc. in Nursing in 2014. She then attended law school at the University of Alberta and received her J.D. in 2018. Deanna was called to the BC Bar on May 28, 2019 upon completing her articles with Harper Grey.
Deanna has always been active in the community, acting as a volunteer for the University of Alberta Student Legal Services during law school and as a Student Nurses’ Association Counsel Member during her undergraduate degree.
- University of Alberta, J.D., 2018
- Trinity Western University, BScN., 2014
- British Columbia, 2019
- Member, CPHR BC & Yukon (formerly HRMA)
- Member, The Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch