Ellie attended the University of Winnipeg obtaining her undergraduate degree, a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, in 2013. She then went on to attend law school at the University of Manitoba, and in 2019 obtained both her law degree and the University Gold Medal, awarded for highest standing in an undergraduate faculty. She articled with a national firm in Winnipeg and was called to the Manitoba Bar in 2020. She continued practicing with that firm until her move to Vancouver and subsequent call to the BC Bar in 2020.
Ellie’s practice has a dual focus and she defends a wide range of health professionals in both civil and regulatory matters.
Outside of the office, Ellie likes to stay active by boxing and horseback riding.
- University of Manitoba, J.D., 2019
- University of Winnipeg, B.A., 2013
- British Columbia, 2020
- Manitoba, 2020
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch
- Former Assistant Editor, Banking and Finance Law Review