Joe’s practice has a dual focus on insurance and health law.
In his insurance practice, Joe acts for insurance clients on coverage, liability and subrogation matters and in health law defending health professionals in civil matters.
He has appeared before the Provincial Court, BC Supreme Court as well as numerous administrative tribunals.
Joe completed his law degree at the University of Calgary and was called to the BC Bar in 2015. He is an active volunteer with Access Pro Bono, providing assistance to low income individuals through the Summary Advice Program.
Outside of the office, Joe enjoys spending his time woodworking and running.
- University of Calgary, J.D., 2014
- University of British Columbia, B.A., 2011
- British Columbia, 2015
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch Subsections:
- Civil Litigation