In his insurance practice, Michael represents insurers in various matters including property disputes and bodily injury claims. He acts for insurers pursuing subrogated actions in property damage claims. In addition, Michael has prepared opinions addressing coverage issues and presented at educational seminars. Michael contributes to the firm’s Insurance Law Quicklaw Netletters.
In his health law practice, Michael works with senior counsel representing physicians in civil actions. He also assists physicians with a variety of medical-legal matters.
Michael has appeared before the Provincial Court, Supreme Court, and various tribunals.
Michael is actively involved in the community regularly volunteering at a summer camp for kids. He is an avid soccer fan and most Saturday and Sunday mornings you are likely to find Michael watching the English Premier League with a local supporters club.
- University of Calgary, J.D., 2013
- University of British Columbia, B.A. History (Classical Studies Minor), 2009
- British Columbia, 2014
- Contributing Author, LexisNexis® Harper Grey Insurance Law Netletter™
- Contributing Author, Harper Grey Canadian Insurance Law Blog
- Contributing Author, Harper Grey Insurance Law Update Newsletter
- Contributing Author, Contemporary Canadian Insurance Law Casebook, 2015, Published by LexisNexis® Canada
- Member, The Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch